Not only one but today the dream of owing a big home and to live a lavish life is a dream of every youngster. This dream has led to lot of competition and the extensive search for the best and highest paying jobs and careers across the world. In India it is mostly the middle class people who are career oriented and look for the best and high paying jobs. Here we are presenting the list of jobs and career that you can opt but it is advisable not to look just the salary part while choosing the career. Your interest and passion makes the difference in what you do.
List of Top 10 Best and Highest Paying Jobs in India
1. Masters in Business Administration: Irrespective of all the market ups and downs, jobs after completing the MBA from the IIM are one of the highest paying jobs in India. Starting minimum salary for most of the IIM pass out is 10 lakh pa. If you are student of MBA colleges other than IIM then also you do not have to worry about the salary and job as this domain is well paid in India.
2. IAS (Indian Administrative service): If you are looking for a job in government sector then IAS Indian administrative service or Civil service is the best paying job. IAS is highly respectable and sits at the top of all the jobs in India. After clearing IAS you get prestige, status, salary and power.
3. IT Manager: IT is one such field that sees bumpy roads as sometimes the market is really good and the other, it is worse. But then also IT managers are very well paid and so the job in this field comes in the list of top 10 best paying jobs in India.
4. Chartered Accountant or CA: Every small to big organization needs Chartered Accountant or CA to make the account books. Once you have the experience of making the account statement you can add on more certification to increase the salary figure. Asserts Pendse, “If a student has passed out in the first attempt, he can easily get a salary of about Rs 750,000 – 800,000 per annum comparable with MBAs.”
5. Doctors: People need doctors irrespective of the economic conditions. So if you have a specialization in a particular medical field then the field of doctor is one of the highly paid in India. Also with experience you keep on adding more zeros to your salary.
6. Lawyer: One who understands the law gets the benefit in term of salary and perks. Job of lawyer thus is one of the highest paying jobs in India. You can expect the salary in lakhs and crores in this field. But to reach at this position you must have the complete understanding of all the intricate and minutest details of the legal matters in India.
7. Actors: If successful actors get the full public attention with name, fame and money.
8. SAP Consultant: SAP at present is one of the best and highest paying jobs in India. SAP (Systems applications and Products in Data Processing) is ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) software developed by German company SAP. It is used by almost all the MNCs and big organization to manage their data. You can get the SAP certification in sales and CRM, finance and accounting, Logistics and Supply chain, HR and Technical modules. Once you are through with the certification, you can be employed in big organizations as SAP consultant. Depending upon your knowledge you can get salary between 6 to 12 lakh pa.
Click to Know Salary of SAP Consultant in India
9. Aviation Professionals: Aviation sector has recently got boost in the Indian job market. Pilots, ground staff , air hostesses and stewards get the rewards of high salary and perks in this industry. Pilots are highly paid in this category and moreover if you are a pilot in commercial airline on International route then you get really a very handsome salary.
10. Modelling: If you do well then there is no deficiency of money in the field of modeling. Though there is no fixed salary but good contracts bring lots of money.